Honda Marine 30DK3LRTC
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Honda Marine 30DK3LRTC. Three cylinder, 20″ long shaft, electric start, remote steering, power tilt & trim.
Honda Marine 30DK3LRTC
Three cylinder, 20″ long shaft, electric start, remote steering, power tilt & trim.
The BF30 delivers big power and torque thanks to its whopping 552 cc displacement, making it ideal for 14-16 ft. fishing boats, pontoon boats or small runabouts. It has an ultra-smooth 3-cylinder design, remote control for convenience and precision, a Fresh Water Flushport and Power Tilt and Trim.
- Four-Stroke Engine Design: World-renowned Honda quality, proven reliability with no oil mixing.
- Over-Rev Protection: Standard rev-limiter protects the engine from severe damage caused by over-revving.
- Over-Rev and Overheat Warning Systems: Standard over-rev and overheat warning systems offer peace of mind and protect your investment.
- Fresh Water FlusHPort: Allows easy hook-up to fresh water supply to flush debris and salt water out of the engine, extending the life of the outboard (optional Flush Kit required).
- Shallow-Water Drive: Allows the engine to run in a tilted position at low-throttle settings – greatly reducing the risk of engine damage while navigating in shallow water.
- Sacrificial Anodes: The BF30 has 1 internal and 2 external sacrificial anodes to protect metal components from corrosion.
- Ultra Low 3 Star CARB Emissions: Environmentally conscious technology. All Honda Marine engines exceed the highest CARB 3-Star rating to meet the rigorous California Air Resource Board’s standards.
- Three-Year Warranty: The best outboards in the industry are backed by the best warranty in the business, 3 years parts and labour.
- Emergency Stop Switch/Safety Lanyard: The boat operator clips the lanyard to his or her wrist, which will activate the safety stop switch if the operator leaves the helm.
- Regulated, High-Output Charging System: A 10-amp charging system is standard on the electric-start model. Each system is equipped with a solid-state regulator/rectifier for easy hook-up.
- Standard Fuel Tank, Hose and Propeller: A 25-litre fuel tank, fuel hose and aluminum propeller are included as standard equipment.
- Type: 4-Stroke SOHC; 3 Cylinders, 6 Valves
- Displacement: 33.7 cubic in. / 552 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 2.40 x 2.48 in. (61 mm x 63 mm)
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5,000-6,000 RPM
- Propshaft Rated Horsepower: 30 HP @ 6,000 RPM
- Cooling System: Water Cooled
- Fuel Delivery: 3 Carburetors
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gas. (Min. Pump Octane 86)
- Ignition System: Capacitor Discharge; Digital CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Exhaust: Through Prop Hub
- Lubrication: Forced Lubrication
- Recommended Oil: SAE 5W30 API service classification SJ or later
- Oil Capacity: 1.80 Imp. qt (1.70 L) with oil filter repl.
- Trim Range: -4° to +12°
- Tilt Range: -4° to 64°
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Alternator: 10 amp / 126 watts
- Power Trim & Tilt: Standard
- Oil Pressure Alert: Standard
- Over Rev-Limiter: Standard
- Temperature Alert: Standard
- Overall Width: 14.8 in. / 375 mm
- Transom Height: 21.7 in / 552 mm
- Propeller Type: 3-blade (Aluminum)
- Propeller Diameter x Pitch: 9-1/4 x 12 in. / 235 mm x 305 mm
- LRTC-Type: 179 lb. / 81 kg
- Standard Warranty: As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda marine engines come with a warranty of 36 months for non-commercial use and 12 months for commercial use.
- Honda Plus Extended Warranty: Honda Plus extended warranty is now available for your marine engine. You can prolong your worry-free pleasure on specified parts and components even further. For more details, please view the Warranty section.
by Rory May (verified owner)
Ordered the wrong engine and they changed the order and got it sent out. Great service.